Hipkin & Co Solicitors handle all aspects of family/matrimonial law and act for either applicant or respondent. This includes persons in an un-married or co-habitee relationship.  There are many complications in acting for persons who have lived together but are not married and specialist advice is required to ensure the fairness of outcome in any disputes.  The Law in England and Wales has not yet caught up with the position for unmarried couples.

There have been significant changes in Family Law in recent times and we have extensive experience in all aspects of recent legislation.

The Advanced Panel is intended to distinguish those solicitors who have significant experience in matters of a specialist nature. We also have a Family/Matrimonial Lawyer who is on the Children's Panel and acts in all cases involving Local Authority proceedings.

We are therefore able to offer a breadth of experience that is unique to few law firms.

E-mail us with your queries.